Many laser machines are used on a day to day basis with full
enclosures and interlock systems making permanent laser barriers or
curtains unnecessary. These machines however can require service or
alignment where the laser beam is exposed. Closing down the entire work
area can be inconvenient or worse still halt production. ServiceRight
can be taken on site, quickly assembled and provides a laser safe area
from within which an engineer can carry out any necessary work.
- Laser safety rated at 100W/cm2 for 100 seconds, across a broad spectrum of wavelength
- CE approved to EN-60825-4, testing standard for laser safety barriers
- Lightweight and durable opaque black material blocks diffuse beams
- Reinforced frame system with bright red safety feet or casters
- Three panel configuration, each panel measures 0.9m (3ft) W x 1.9m (6.5ft) H.
- Effective safe barrier area of approximately 18.2m2
- Laser tight connecting flap on each panel
- Rapid set up
- Connect multiple barriers together to enclose larger areas
- Portable in a durable zipped hand carry bag with should strap and storage loops
- Shipping weight: 12Kg (27 pounds)
Clean room friendly option available, suitable for laboratories and hospitals.