Many laser machines are used on a day to day basis with full enclosures and interlock systems making permanent laser barriers or curtains unnecessary. These machines however can require service or alignment where the laser beam is exposed. Closing down the entire work area can be inconvenient or worse still halt production. ServiceRight can be taken on site, quickly assembled and provides a laser safe area from within which an engineer can carry out any necessary work.
- Laser safety rated at 250W/cm2 for 100 seconds, across a broad spectrum of wavelengths
- CE approved to EN-60825-4, testing standard for laser safety barriers
- Lightweight and durable opaque black material blocks diffuse beams
- Reinforced frame system with bright red safety feet
- Three panel configuration, each panel measures 0.9m (3ft) W x 1.9m (6.5ft) H.
- Overall width 2.7m
- Laser tight connecting flap on each panel
- Rapid set up
- Connect multiple barriers together to enclose as large an area as required
- Portable, supplied in a durable zipped hand carry bag with should strap and storage loops
- Shipping weight: 12Kg (27 pounds)
Clean room friendly, suitable for laboratories and hospitals.